~~~~~~~~~~ A Red Carpet Welcome to My place Under the Sun ~~~~~~~~~~



Sunday, May 2, 2010

Life - Then and Now


I Miss the days when at 8 a.m. , I used to get ready for school and not for office.

I Miss those days when at 9 a.m. , I used to be in the school bus and not in the office cab.

I Miss those days when at 10.30 a.m , I used to chat and fight over a pencil and not do a few key-strokes on the Keyboard.

I Miss those days when at 12.30 p.m. , I used to open my Lunch Box and not bite onto some tedious Burger.

I Miss those days when at 2.30 p.m. , I used to be wide awake that school was getting over at 3 p.m.

I Miss those days when at 4.30 p.m. , I used to play with my pals and not sip cappuccino and attend some meeting.

I Miss those days when at 5.30 p.m. , Me & my frens would use to pull some naughty tricks over the neighborhood.

I Miss those days when at 6.30 p.m., I used to strive harder to finish the Homework to catch the 7 p.m. Cartoon show.

I Miss those days when at 9.30 p.m. my studies would be over and I was allowed to watch a bit of tv.

I Miss those days when at 11.00 o’clock , I used to go to bed thinking of an exciting Tomorrow unlike now when another Monotonous , packed day keeps waiting.

Those were the days - the fantastic Bygone days.

I Miss My Golden Childhood – I really do !!!

1 comment:

Annie Sau said...

I miss them too!!!:(